Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well

Well it has been a long time since we have updated this. We all have been busy. Mom is taking classes at DVC and East Bay.
I am at home for the summer and I am loving it. I am taking BART into Oakland and having fun without clases. I just completed my 5th semester and only have 4 more to go. I should be done by time 2010 is over.
David is David. He has many Band things going on. His driving is coming along but does not want to drive with mom but will drive with other people.
Sherry is in Rexburg, ID. She is on her second Semester. She is having many adventures while she is at school. She will have completed a year in July. She went to Jounior Prom and loved it. This is her and her date, Zach Lambson.
Christina is now in Rocky Hill again... this is a note from her.

The work here in Connecticut is great. We are all working hard to bring people unto Christ. I know that there are many people waiting for us to bring tha gospel to them. I had an experince where My Compaion and I were teaching this couple and My Compaion said that I was from California. The man said, "What are you doing all the way out here in Connectuicut?" I told him that I am here teaching him and others about christ and his gospel. I know that as we all work diligently to bring our frnds, family and neigbors into the gospel, and that we and they will be blessed. I know that this work is truely an amazing work.

Her Current address is
10B Waters Ave.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067

Here are some pictures of Christina




No comments: