Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Catch Up!!!

My baby graduated from Concord High School on June 11, 2010. What an accomplilshment. Jennifer and Christina were there to see him, along with his Grandma and Grandpa Lambertson, Aunt Kathryn, Ma (my mom) and of course me. I just can't believe that it has been 18 years since he was born. I really can't believe that I have been a single mother for the last 16 years and that finally the time has come to let him go. I remember just after Dale passed away thinking that they would never grow up and leave the house and now that day has come.









David with his Sisters









Ma and David















Grandma and Grandpa Lambertson and David




This was a big weekend for me too. Two days after David graduated from high school, I graduated from Cal State Hayward with my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, with a option in Human Resources and Corporate Management. After 30 years of attending college on and off I finally accomplished my goal. I got my degree before any of my kids. My original goal was to get it before any of them graduated from high school, but since I didn't meet that, I set a new one and made it.













I am so thankful for all the support my family was to me during this time, especially my children who had to often be left alone or activities missed because of my school schedule. A BIG thank you.



















I spent a couple of days with some friends who were staying at Bass Lake. We drove down to the floor of Yosemite National Park for a day. It was fun spending time there. My transmission died on the trip up and had to take the train back and then got a new car.





Vivian Carson, Barbara Evans, Karen Hammon, LaRae Savage and Me eating a picnic lunch in Yosemite.



Having lunch and celebrating my birthday in Oakdale, CA.









Celebrating my birthday up in Idaho Falls with David, Jennifer, Trent, Sherry and Colton. David had gone up there to take a tour of BYU-I campus so he would know where things were. Loved staying with Sherry and Colton. We have a fun weekend.








David playing the trumpet at the annual ward Memorial Day breakfast.









Mother's Day camping. What a fun weekend spent with friends and family. We camped in a group campsite and that was loads of fun. Watching all the little kids play and big kids roam around was great. What a great thing that has been happening for the last 16 years.




Having fun at the campsite.











Celebrating Christina's 24th birthday. I can't believe I have a daughter that old. I'm still 30 :)











Jennifer's birthday. Trent helping her blow out her candles. Instead of cake, Jennifer and Christina like a fresh strawberry pie so we put candles on a pie and celebrate.




David's date to Sr. Ball. I am so glad he went and had the courage to ask her. She is a very sweet and beautiful girl. They had dinner at a friends house, then took pictures and all left in a limo together.

He said he had a great time.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

UM... i think my birhtday come before most of what happened. :)